Grand Canyon West Rim Bus Tours from Las Vegas
Grand Canyon West Rim Bus Tours Details
Climb aboard a state-of-the-art motorcoach and embark on a Las Vegas bus tour to the Grand Canyon West Rim. This tour takes you from your Las Vegas hotel to the world-famous Hoover Dam, through mesmerizing ancient Joshua Tree forests, and on to the astounding landscape of the Hualapai Nation: Grand Canyon West Rim.
From stony mountain ranges, endless colorful sandstone, and the flowing waters of the Colorado River, you'll discover why this location draws millions of visitors from around the world each year. Beyond the unbelievable landscape, visitors can also spend time at the nearby Native American tribal park. Explore some traditional dwellings, watch tribal performances, and browse handcrafted mementos at the Hualapai Market. The Grand Canyon West Rim bus tour from Las Vegas offers a thrilling day of exploration from start to finish.
- Check out stunning views of the Mojave Desert and the 900-year-old Joshua Tree Forest en route to the Grand Canyon West Rim from Las Vegas.
- Stretch your legs at the O'Callaghan-Tillman bypass bridge overlooking the famous Hoover Dam.
- View scenic canyon overlooks and photo opportunities at the famous Eagle Point rock formation and lookout.
- Catch a spectacular 360-degree view of the Grand Canyon at Guano Point lookout.
- Complimentary pick-up from a select number of major hotels in Downtown Las Vegas and on the Strip
- Luxurious motorcoach complete with multiple televisions, windows for sightseeing, an onboard restroom, air conditioning, and personal climate control.
- Professional driver and tour guide with a PA system for tour narration.
- Enjoy a light lunch at one of the locations along the West Rim.
- Walk across the world-famous glass bridge that extends 4,000 feet above the canyon floor, the Skywalk at Grand Canyon.
- Make it a 3-in-1 adventure tour package by adding a helicopter to the bottom of the Grand Canyon and a motorized float trip on the rapids of the Colorado River.
- Dauer: ca. 12 Stunden, zzgl. Shuttleservice vom/zum Hotel
- Drive Time: Approximately 3 hours each way
- Time Spent at Grand Canyon: Approximately 4 hours
- Hotel Pick-up: Guests are picked up from a select number of major hotels in Las Vegas approximately 1 to 1.5 hours prior to departure
What to Bring
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers booked on a Grand Canyon tour must have government-issued forms of identification.
- Buchen Sie Ihre Tour gleich zu Beginn Ihrer Reise.
- Bring a bottle of water. Staying hydrated during your day tour of the Southwestern desert is essential.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged on our bus tours. If you are upgrading to include a helicopter ride during your trip, please be aware that the use of "Selfie Sticks" and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September. Winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.
- Wear sensible shoes. The ground at the location you are visiting is rough, rocky, and uneven. It is important to wear sturdy, toe-covering shoes that can handle rough terrain. Sneakers or hiking boots are highly recommended
- The motorcoach is fully wheelchair accessible with 3-day advance notice. Please contact Papillon’s reservation team if you are booking this tour with accessibility requirements.
- All viewpoints and destinations at the Grand Canyon West Rim feature accessible buildings, restaurants, and shops, including the Skywalk Bridge. Guests are encouraged to use caution when venturing from the paved areas near the rim.
See additional accessibility information for Papillon tours.
|Tariftyp||Grundpreis||Steuern und Gebühren||Pro Teilnehmer||Ersparnis|
|Erwachsener||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.adultBase %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.adultFees %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.adultTotal %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.adultSavings %>|
|Kind||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.childBase %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.childFees %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.childTotal %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.childSavings %>|